Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Miscellaneous

I like a lot of manga, anime, music, tv shows,... limitless. I watch the tv series Supernatural, burn notice, ... too many again. Music: I like a lot of J-ROCK, i like all anime songs, rob zombie, coldplay, 9 inch nails, AFI, STEFY, ... can't remember right now. My favorite anime are death-note and Mars(the romance, NOT MARCHEN AWAKENING!). Movies I like: Dracula Ascension, Pulse, the hannibal movies, Stay alive, ... lotsa horror. Food I like: garlic pickles, and potatoes(a lot of types, NOT SCALLOPED POTATOES ECK!). But most of all I like all of you who read this, and all my friends. I may like myself a lot, but I like other people more. I cannot bring myself to hate anyone. I love video games, my favorites are digital devil saga, disgaea( all types, and all ps2) morrowind, Dance Dance Revolution, Fable(x-box)... yeah. The systems I own are x-box, ps2, ps1, Nintendo 64, computer.

No comments: