Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Personality

It's quite obvious now that I'm narcissistic, since I made my own fan site. Lol. I don't like religion (that's too long a story). I love friends of all sorts though, so don't worry. My friends say I'm psycho, I prefer the word eccentric. I just get big mood swings and am either very happy and hyper or depressed (nah, it's not a dissorder.) They all tell me they love me though (yeah right)... Both males and females flirt with me (it's a little disturbing.) I am addicted to internet and anime. Everytime I take an otaku quiz I get labeled as one of the main bad guys,(does that tell you something.) I don't act the same at home as I do at school. At home (my real personality) I am quiet and stay in my room all the time, and my thoughts range on the edge of evil MWA HA HA HA. Yeah, not very interesting so that's all I'll say.

No comments: